Historic 39,000 SF landmark listed on the National Historic Registry. The domed sanctuary with balcony seats almost 300 people. Original church built in 1917. Three story addition added in 1957. Located at the corner of Dewey Avenue and Seneca Parkway, a few steps from Aquinas Institute, this church has provided stability to the Maplewood District for over 100 years. In addition to the main sanctuary, there's a chapel on the second floor that comfortably seats 40 pple. Other amenities include a fellowship hall with full kitchen and stage that accommodates over 200 pple. Numerous offices/meeting rooms throughout have been used for boys & girls scout meetings, daycare providers, health care providers, Sunday school classrooms, theatre/play rehearsals and much more. The church boarders three streets and consequently, in addition to the 10-12 on-site parking spots, significant street parking is available. During its peak, the church had over 900 active members. Zoning uses include family daycare business, adult family daycare homes, places of worship, schools, libraries, professional offices, among others. See attached Property Overview for more details.